Thursday, June 19, 2014

It Is Late

Yes, I rode to work today.

And . . .

All went well yesterday.

I spent the evening with my daughter. She is visiting from Virginia. It is late, but one quick story.

There is a police officer I see many mornings. We often enter the Courthouse together and have one of those pleasant workplace friendships. Today I missed her when I came in, but after I took off my gear I went across the street to get my morning coffee. As I was coming back in the Courthouse she was leaving. I'm not sure she has ever seen me without my gear. She looked at me and asked, "Did you ride your motorcycle today?" I responded, "Yes, I even ride when its nice out." She thought that was pretty funny and I didn't have the heart to tell her it wasn't the first time I'd used the line.

Goodnight for now, and ride beautiful.

  • 80F/27C, cloudy, but plenty of sun in my eyes for the ride to work.
  • 92F/33C with a few clouds for the home ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment