Friday, June 6, 2014

The Truck

Yes, I rode to work today.

And . . .

Once again I had a beautiful weather both ways.


I, also, left a little early and rode the Red Fox in hopes of getting a photo this truck. I've shown a photo of the bike before and at the time wondered if it really was rode as it was fit out or if it was an image thing. The truck showed up a few months ago. First time I saw it I wondered if I had slipped into a Mad Max movie. Nearly every day the bike is parked there. During the worse of the snow it did disappear for a few days. Once I even saw a couple either getting ready to go or just getting back. I couldn't quite tell.

  • 68F/20C and overcast with haze for the ride to work.
  • 82F/28C and brightly overcast for the home ride. It was definitely more comfortable with the smoked visor down. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Keith , hope your well....looking at the picture of the truck and bike , I couldn't help thinking MAD - MAX too!!
    It really does look like that sort of thing .
    Maybe it's image or maybe we have to accept folk are different.
    Regards
    Len

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Len,
      I suspect the answer is both "image" and we have to accept folk are different. It is interesting how they mix though isn't it. We all make decisions on things based on our images of ourselves or the image we want to project. I'm good with that. I don't have a problem that. Truthfully, I said to a work friend when I showed him the photo, "That's just plain silly. Why is it I want that truck?" :^)

      Delete