Tuesday, August 19, 2014

More Clouds

Yes, I rode to work today.

And . . .


It didn't rain.


Rain was in the forecast when I went to bed, but the forecast was changed early enough so that Chieftain Rider and I had company.

Tomorrow the warm-up begins. There will be an Excessive Heat Warning in effect from 1pm Wednesday until 7pm CDT Sunday. Finally, Summer.

I had fun at Mike's. I had so much fun I'm going back next Tuesday for new front brakes. The rear brakes are fine. Soon she will need her belt replaced. New tires are on the menu before Winter. Ah, the joy of riding doesn't come free.

  • 74F/23C with some clouds for the ride to work.
  • 89F/32C with a few clouds and more humidity for the rides homeward.

2 comments:

  1. Ya, we've got the same weather!

    Huge thunderstorms last night, but the ground was hardened and the grass was brown, so it was a good thing.

    Hopefully we will get some more cooler temps by the weekend!

    Beautiful Indian bike...:=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the reflections. I am still surprised that you don't have more of a fluctuation in daytime temperature.

    Maybe I am just used to waking up to 58 and having it get up to 90. Quite a swing.

    ReplyDelete