Thursday, November 17, 2011

And Then, There It Is.

Yes, I rode to work today.

Today I turned the idle up on the Symba. Tis' the season for it I suppose. It has been an odd autumn. It has seemed much warmer than usual.

Today it was 30F/-1C for the ride to work and I was wearing the correct layers. I was very comfortable. I didn't do so well for the ride home. I could have done without one layer. I was a little too warm for the ride home.

When I came out of the Courthouse there was a parade/demostration going by.

It was made up of a combination of Union members and the remnants of Occupy St. Louis. They were marching in the direction of City Hall, but I don't know if that was there destination or not. (Click here for what I read when I got home)
I saw the judge I mentioned last evening. I told her I wrote about her in my blog. She said, "Why? Because I told you to be safe." And, I said, "Yes." She laughed and so did I.

It's funny to me how I can ride by the same place day in and day without really noticing it. And then, there it is.









  • 30F/-1C with a few clouds for the ride to work.
  • 44F/7C and dark for the ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment