Monday, November 7, 2011

With Daylight Saving Time Ending . . .

Yes, I rode to work today.

With Daylight Saving Time ending my commute now begins in the light.
And, today it began in the rain.
The rain was quite steady until mid-morning.
At lunchtime the rain had pretty much finished for the day.

While walking during my lunch hour I noticed this car. I always thought this style Jaguar was attractive. There was even a time I fancied I might want to own one. I must say those times are past, and I'm very glad this particular one isn't mine.
When I came out after work it was dark.

If I have to commute in the dark my preference is to do so in the morning. Folk stagger their times of going to work in the morning, but in the evening it seems everyone leaves at the same time. Traffic is definitely heavier in the evening and it seems to me people are just a little more in a hurry to get home than they are in the morning.
  • 57F/14C and light rain for the ride into work.
  • 64F/17C and overcast for the ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment