Friday, May 18, 2012

Good Taste

Yes, I rode to work today.

The weather continues to be wonderful....

Lots of blue sky and sunshine.

The real city gardens are beginning to appear.

I suspect the squirrel and rabbit problems are greatly diminished in this garden.

I like this.

And, while not my cup of tea.....

I still admire the lines, the movement, and the flow of this bike. I think the rider was getting lunch from the hamburger man. This proves he or she has good taste.
  • 62F/17C with nothing but blue sky for the ride to work.
  • 87F/31C and mighty fine for the ride home.

2 comments:

  1. I like the city gardens. My balcony has also just returned to life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have no where to garden outside and a cat that eats whatever we attempt to grow inside. It is a little sad.

      Glad your balcony is coming to life.
      ~k

      Delete