Friday, November 9, 2012

24 Hours

Yes, I rode to work today.

Yesterday I mentioned Maggie's warning about ice and frozen leaves. Today?

Today the temperature made it all the way up to 72F/22C and people were back out enjoying Citygarden. My son tells me he even got a mosquito bite. Quite a change in 24 hours.

On another note. I have a pet peeve. It really steams me when someone parks over the wheelchair access into the crosswalk.

I was very disappointed to find this police car parked in just such a way. Argh!

Once again it is Friday. I'm off Monday. Veteran's Day is actually Sunday, but it is observed on Monday. I hope to ride over to Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery. I've been doing this every year since I've been riding. I got the idea from Dom Chang over at Redleg's Ride. Thanks Dom.

Be safe and insha'Allah I will be riding to work next Tuesday.
  • 49F/9C and clear for the ride to work.
  • 69F/21C and clear for the home ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment