Thursday, November 8, 2012

Comforting

Yes, I rode to work today.

My friend Maggie, another year round rider here in St. Louis, put out this warning this morning: Scooter folks commuting in from the burbs... watch the ice slick spots as well as iced leaves on roads!!

It is getting to be that season.

The City holds its heat. It didn't get below the freezing mark in the City. There was fog hovering in Tower Grove Park as I went by. It was a clear morning. After a few overcast days it was good to see the sun.

Coming home I noticed Carol in her studio. I stopped and took a photo. I always find it comforting on these dark nights to see a light on in her studio. It is a double bonus to see her working.

You can check out her work at her blog: Paintings. It is wonderful.
  • 33F/1C and clear skies for the ride to work.
  • 55F/13C and still clear for the home ride.

2 comments: