Thursday, September 19, 2013

It Did Sprinkle

Yes, I rode to work today.

And . . .

It didn't rain.

But, it did sprinkle on me during my ride to work.

I didn't see any turkeys. Well, there was this one driver who might qualify as a turkey, but I don't think he really counts. He got all bent out of shape because I didn't stop for a non-existent stop sign. In the neighborhood where I live most intersections are four way stops, but not all of them. He was sure the intersection he was waiting at was a four way stop. It wasn't. He laid on the horn as I went through. I suspect I'm glad I couldn't hear what he was saying. I saw his lips moving and it didn't look like he was singing along with the radio.

  • 75F/24C and mostly cloudy with a few raindrops for the ride to work.
  • 92F/33C and pretty much cloudy, except for a couple of patches of sun for the ride home.

1 comment:

  1. Well at least the turkey driver didn't try to take the right of way where he didn't have it.

    I think he was admiring the scooter - yeah that was it. He was telling himself how cool it was and he wishes he rode.

    ReplyDelete