Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Air Conditioner Is Off

Yes, I rode to work today.

And . . .

Everything went very well yesterday with the AT&T people. I keep hearing horror stories about other people's dealings with AT&T, Heather being one, but this has not been my experience.

Next will be a different computer. Mine is still working, but I'm running XP and the beast is nearly eight years old. It is time. Heather just bought a new laptop. She is having fun with it. I don't know what direction I'll go yet.

Today was another Monday/Friday for me. I'm off tomorrow getting ready for the long haul of Yom Kippur Services. The Holiday doesn't start until Sundown, but even with there being no cooking, still I've learned it is best to just take the day off and get ready.

A cool front has arrived. The windows are open and the air conditioner is off. Yay! Tomorrow promises to be a great weather day. I'm thinking part of my Yom Kippur preparation just may need to be a nice early morning ride.

  • 75F/24C and overcast for the ride to work.
  • 86F/30C with some clouds for the home ride.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Keith (circle blue)

    I too am not a fan of "false cool air"
    Biggest problem at my work place is ...no opening windows!!
    Fixed curtain walling ...so we have no option but air con!

    All the best
    And kindest regards
    Len (scootering adventures)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for open windows and no A/C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is so nice not to have to hear the constant drone of the a/c!

    May sweet breezes waft your way!

    ReplyDelete